Last Updated: August 30, 2023
Information We Collect
We collect various types of information, including:
• Personal Identifiable Information (PII): Such as name, email address, and contact number, mainly when you create an account or fill out forms on our website.
• Non-Identifiable Information: Information that cannot be used to identify you, such as anonymous usage data and general demographic information.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including:
• To provide and maintain our Services.
• To send promotional content and updates.
• To provide customer care and support.
We may use your email to send newsletters, promotional offers, and other marketing content. You can opt out at any time by using the unsubscribe link provided in the emails.
By providing your contact information and using our Services, you agree to receive SMS messages related to updates and promotions. Message and data rates may apply. To opt out, reply "STOP" to any SMS message from us.
Sharing of Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties. We may share your information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you.
We implement security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. However, no method of electronic storage or transmission is 100% secure; therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.